Wednesday, January 13, 2016

New Year... New Bunny?

Hello friends!! I finally decided to get back into blogging again. I'm so excited to hear how you all have been doing. I'm so sorry I ditched this blog a while back. I just got so busy with school. Now that I actually have time to post, I will be blogging again.  I don't think I ever posted about my bunny Gracie, so I will do so soon. I'm also excited to announce I will be adopting another bunny soon. I'm waiting for him to be neutered. I can't wait to meet him this weekend! Here is a picture of Gracie and the new bunny. I'm thinking of naming him Tobie. Thoughts? Anyways, new male bun and Gracie will be a bonded pair. I really want to try and bond all four at some point. My friend who is a breeder of Mini Lops offered me one of her babies. They will be weaned this summer. Hopefully I will have enough room for all five. Have a great week guys! I will be posting again soon so stay tuned!

Tobie?


Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment