Tuesday, January 19, 2016

New Bunny and Charlie's Birthday!


Hey friends! So here is the new bunny! His name is Tobie. He is not the same bun in my previous post. I actually got this bunny from a dear friend who rescued him. He was found in a park in Chicago. Poor little guy. His breed and age are unknown. My best guess is he's 2-3 year old Havana rabbit. I would say Satin but he's not exactly the size of a Satin. He's the sweetest bunny. He's very affectionate and loving. He recently got neutered so we will give him a checkup at the vets soon. I have a really great vet. She's worked with bunnies her whole life and she does a great job. I'm glad Tobie is in good hands now. He can finally live the life he deserves.  








It's Charlie's 2nd birthday today!! Hoppy birthday Chuck! We will be having nana cake and lots of nommy veggies. Yum!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment