Sunday, September 21, 2014

Understanding a Rabbits Language

Hey Guys! Sorry for the lack of posts lately! I have gotten a job, combine that with school, and my schedule has just been sooo crazy! I'm working on getting a camera and a Macbook for my new Youtube Channel that I will be making hopefully soon. I'm hoping to have everything ready by January so stay tuned for updates on that. Anyway, today's post will be on Understanding your rabbit's language. I didn't go into detail about each type of behavior so if you want to read into detail I will leave some links below. Enjoy!


Different Types of Bunny Behavior 

Binky = Extremely happy bun 


Bunny 500 = Happy bun/Playing around

Chinning = marking territory 


Licking = sign of affection


Lunging = sign of disapproval 



Thumping = Anger/Scared/warn others for danger 





Here is some links to help you further. I hope you enjoyed this post! 


No comments:

Post a Comment