Saturday, August 30, 2014

BinkyBunnyFriday Update and More

Hey guys so since no one is really using my BinkyBunnyFriday tag I decided to cancel it. I'm disappointed but it doesn't matter. I guess people are simply too busy, and I totally understand.

SO I have some big news!! Hopefully I will be moving to a new house soon. I'm really hoping there will be a bedroom in the basement for the bunnies. If there is I will be living downstairs with them.

My Bunny Schedule
(Requested Post)
1. Feed buns 1/4 cup of pellets each every morning at 6 am
2. Around 8-9 am I spot clean the cage
3. Usually around 3 pm I will feed them their veggies
4. They are cage free bunnies, but I play with them at least 4 hours a day whenever I can
5. I take them outside once every 1-2 days
Every 2 days the cage gets completely cleaned out. 

What else should I post about? I need ideas! Please let me know what you would like me to post about next. Have a Hoppy Labor Day Weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment