Thursday, August 14, 2014

Product Review & Favorite Bunny Toys

Product Review

Fresh News Cat Litter


Fresh News was so kind as to send me 2 free sample bags of their litter for a product review. I used both bags in one litter box. When you first open the bag you notice how the litter smells like fresh paper, and isn't dusty. There was no dust in any of the two bags I used. This litter is made from recycled paper, so it is very much a green company. The litter is also very absorbent. It will actually expand when your bunny pees on it. Overall this is a amazing litter brand and I highly recommend it for your bunny. Below I will list some links as to where you can purchase this great product. 

Want to learn more about this product? Click Here!






My Favorite Bunny Toys



The Boredom Breaker Carrot Play Patch is by far my bunnies favorite toy. They love chewing on the carrots. This product is available in the UK but also in the US. We got ours from Bobby's Bunny Boutique and love it! 



The shark hut is also a favorite in this house! The bunnies love to snuggle in it. We got ours from Amazon. This is a pricey product. With the lowest amount being $30. 




Another favorite are the Willow branch balls. You can find these at your local pet store. Great for chewing and keeping your bun busy. 





The cat tree is great for bunnies to snuggle in and put their jumping skills to the test, as they try to jump to the second and upper levels. My bunnies love theirs! We got ours for $40 from a home goods store. Local pet stores will sell them as well. 


My last item I want to share with you is the Fun Tunnel. This is such a fun toy for bunnies. It is adjustable so you can bend it and make it however you want. I love how it easily shrinks down so when play time is over you can easily put it away. We got ours from Petco for $15.

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment