Monday, July 28, 2014

My Bunny Condo/Storage


Hey guys!! So today I wanted to post about my bunny condo and storage. I will try to explain everything in detail. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me any time. 



So here is a picture of my bunny condo. The bunnies get to roam the basement as they please all day. Only at night, and when I'm not home is when they have to stay in the condo. I'm going to explain what's in the cage and work my way across.

Bunny Condo Tour

Bottom Floor
Tile
2 litter boxes 
Stuffed monkey toy
Willow ball
Homemade bell toy
Plastic mat
Water dispenser
Food dish

(First level has nothing as of now might change later)

Second Floor
Tile
Litter box
Mini carrot play patch
Cat Tree
Small piece of carpet
Water Bottle

Second Level
Strawberry Hut
Water Dispenser
Food Dish
Wood Chews
Plastic Mat

On the side of the cage I have my hay storage which consists of 10 lbs of Orchard Grass, and 10lbs of Timothy Hay. I also have 50 lbs of hay in my storage room. I simply replenish the boxes by the cage when I need more. On top of the hay boxes are two bags of hay, and a small pet bed. Next to that is a shark bed, two huge blankets, and litter, and then the blue igloo is next to that. 

Here is more of my bunny storage. I will start with the carriers and work my way across. First I have 2 small dog carriers. I use these for vacations and vet trips. Next to that is a Trixie bunny play pen. Then above that is my cleaning supplies and harnesses. I use Nature's Miracle to clean the cage. I use a blue squirt bottle because I buy the Nature's Miracle in bulk so it doesn't have a spray bottle. Then I have my Carrot Play patch. Under that is my box of Purina Rabbit Chow Pellets. And under all of this is a couple packages of Carefresh (which I don't use anymore). Carefresh is simply too expensive for me right now. Next to the Carefresh is my rabbit binder, rabbit books, and rabbit magazines. On the TV tables I have my rabbit food box with a bag of Purina Rabbit Chow pellets, oats, and some extra Kaytee Pellets (Which I don't use). In the zebra storage bin I have all my fleece and blankets for them. In the purple dot storage bin I have lots of tunnels and a stuffed bear toy. Going down from the top of the next bin I have a tent, Living World game, Boredom Breaker Log toy. In the next 3 bins going down are Toys, Cleaning and Grooming Supplies, and lots of different Treats. That pink bag is actually a old carrier I used to use for Sophie. So yeah that's all my storage. I hope it isn't too confusing. I will try to get closer pictures later! (I use TV tables because I am still waiting to find good shelves)


Here is my stroller I use for my bunnies. They LOVE this stroller. We got ours from Amazon for $50. It's great to take a walk with your buns without worrying about dogs, or anything that might harm them. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi love your condo! What did you use to line the perimeter of the levels? I just built my first condo and was stumped on what to use.

    ReplyDelete