Saturday, May 31, 2014

Don't Let The Fame Get To Your Head.......

Dear Readers and Friends,

Recently I've noticed how some people on social media think they are better than others because they have more followers, and are considered "famous" on social media. I'm sorry, but just because you have more followers, get more likes, and comments doesn't mean your any more special than us "regulars". Everyone on social media should be treated with respect. One thing that really bothers me, is how some larger accounts think they are cooler and therefore are rude to smaller accounts. This has been a ongoing issue and it's really annoying to me. Yes, their feed and notifications is longer I get that, but that doesn't mean you have to be rude to others. Try to respond to everyone, try to like others pictures, and try to make nice comments on pictures. You really have no idea what a impact that can make on someones day. Especially coming from a big account, that really can brighten someones day. I noticed a lot of larger accounts on IG and social media post and then log off. I don't think that is the right thing to do. Try to make a effort and answer some questions people have about your account, check your DMs and respond to people. There is a couple big bunny, and pet accounts on IG that I honestly can't stand. The owners are so full of their fame or I should say their "pets fame". So this is for all you big accounts on IG. Please have respect for everyone on social media. One last comment, even big celebrities should treat others with respect. We are all humans, no one is better than anyone else. Sorry for the rant but it had to be said. Stay Positive Out There!! Thanks for reading!


SOPHIE UPDATE: Yesterday I got Sophie spayed. Today she is doing much better. She ate a little bit of her lettuce, and is drinking lots of water. She doesn't seem to want to move much which is normal. For everyone with a unaltered bunny I HIGHLY recommend doing it. Although the cost is high, your rabbit will live a longer, healthier life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment